We are seeking a Stock Operations Analyst to support the global day-to-day operations and processing of Netflix's Stock Option Program. This role can be based out of our Los Angeles or Los Gatos, California office.
• Review current processes to develop innovative ideas to increase the operational efficiency of plan administration and improve customer satisfaction.
• Assist with stock administration operations, including daily exercises, payroll reporting, 10b5-1, annual open enrollment, and quarter and year-end close.
• Prepare the SBC expense workbook and journal entries.
• Prepare and review SEC filings, Forms 3,4, and 5, and Proxy statements, 10-K, 8-K.
• Assist with preparing reports for business partners, including payroll, tax, accounting, treasury, global mobility, transfer agents, and brokerage firms.
• Assist in the deployment and operation of the stock plan internationally.
• Preserve the integrity of source data and ensure its accuracy within our information systems.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with the Netflix Finance, Payroll, Tax, Talent, and Employee Services teams.
Qualities We're Looking For:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or equivalent experience.
• Experience in stock plan administration, or a closely related field.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Preparing SBC Expense entries is preferred.
• Certified Equity Professional accreditation preferred.
• Detail-oriented with a strong focus on controls.
• An effective communicator with strong organization, problem-solving, and public speaking skills.
• Able to function in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and navigate areas of uncertainty.
• Experience with Workday and Equity Edge Online is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1z22e-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.