About Observability Platform
The Observability Platform team powers operational workflows and experiences by providing reusable, extensible, reliable services and infrastructure. We do this by enabling software engineers and data scientists to develop and run algorithms that analyze and act on real-time streams of billions of events reliably at scale. We offer configuration management, actioning, alerting, remediation capabilities and other services that can be leveraged to build various operational workflows centered around anomaly detection, analytics, diagnostics and operational insights.
What you will do
You will architect and build platforms and services that process large sets of operational data in real-time to detect, diagnose and remediate anomalies in production. Real-time operational insight platforms need to scale with our rapid growth and global expansion and you can help influence that roadmap.
Who you are
• Skilled in designing and writing HTTP and RESTful APIs
• Passionate about building platforms that can be leveraged and extended by other engineers
• Have knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching
• Have designed, built and operated scalable, resilient services
• Obsessed with customer satisfaction
• Experience with observability is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx1jx-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.