Senior Messaging UI Engineer
Remote / Virtual
Are you passionate about building a greenfield Computer Vision infrastructure that powers Netflix Studio Algorithms to revolutionize content production? At Netflix, we strive to entertain and to bring joy to people across the world through amazing stories. We are creating original content at an unprecedented scale and have become the largest studio in the world.
With a catalog spanning thousands of original titles and a diverse member base spanning 200+ million members, building Studio algorithms to assist artists in asset generation (artwork, trailers etc.) and content production in an efficient fashion is crucial. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build our CV infrastructure that will be used to power our Studio algorithms.
These algorithms enable the tools used by artists in virtual production, visual effects (VFX), post production, and animation, and help them focus more on the creative aspects to achieve the highest quality content output they desire. You will be working closely with ML researchers, product managers and engineers in the Studio and Personalization domain to help them scale their offline experimentation and productization efforts.
Here are some examples of the types of things you would work on:
• Unlock new areas of innovation in Studio algos by enabling easy access to assets such as artwork, video, audio, subtitles, scripts etc. in an efficient and secure manner.
• Build a greenfield CV infrastructure that can be leveraged for feature extraction and sharing across pipelines, model training & fine-tuning, metrics computation and model deployment.
• Optimize training infrastructure using multi-node GPUs to accelerate innovation on compute intensive CV models.
• Work closely with ML researchers & Studio teams to productize Deep Learning models that can scale to all videos in our catalog.
To learn more, take a look at some of our blog posts and talks:
• Netflix ML Platform
• Computer Vision Research
• 4+ years of building large scale ML Infrastructure
• Strong experience with Python and/or C++
• Experience handling Media data for efficiently assembling ML training datasets
• Experience using Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Even better if you have any of the following
• Familiarity with Computer Graphics, VFX or Animation
• Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like Amazon AWS
You can learn more about Netflix's culture of Freedom and Responsibility, which presents an opportunity to work with some of the best and the brightest, allowing you to make a difference to our business in a meaningful way.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3yx1-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.