Sr. Software Engineer - Components for Partners (COPA)
The Ecosystem Solutions team builds tools that help people around the world integrate their technology with the Netflix platform quickly, with the highest levels of quality. Some of the integrations we support are: Netflix Streaming, Payment, Content Discovery, and Games experiences. The results of our work can be seen around the world by hundreds of millions of Netflix members.
We would like to find a senior engineer who will join the Ecosystem Solutions group as part of our newly formed COPA team (Components for Partners) in Alphaville, São Paulo.
What are Components for Partners? As we have deployed more and more ''partner facing'' products (like the Netflix application on Smart TVs, payment, voice and search integrations, and our mobile game SDK), we've noticed that there are many similarities in the tools we've built to support them. We are looking to hire a senior full-stack engineer to build these common core components that multiple Netflix teams will use to deliver their applications worldwide. These components will leverage the Netflix cloud-based tech stack using Java, Node, React, SQL and NoSQL databases. In this role, you will lead cross-functional initiatives and have the opportunity to drive a project from requirements through first deployment ensuring the satisfaction of our users. You will also play a key role in the development of the overall architecture that spans our portfolio of 60+ applications and services.
The best candidate will be truly excited by the prospect of designing and building the common components that will allow us to continue the rapid growth of our portfolio; which underpins integration, certification, and monitoring the experience for Netflix integrations across 500+ partners and over 1800 different device types (most likely including the TV sitting in your living room right now!).
You will succeed in the role because:
• You have a passion for solving business needs by building platforms using a combination of innovative spirit and pragmatism complemented by technical acumen.
• You evangelize new ideas and exemplify technical leadership with a bias for action.
• You possess strong skills in system design and architecture with a keen eye for the progressive evolution of software solutions.
• You have experience building platforms that scale.
• You ideally will have a B.S. Computer Science or equivalent and 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
You will love this job because:
• You drive software solutions across teams, in a multi-disciplinary manner.
• You appreciate the complexity of engaging with a global challenge.
• You will be surrounded by world-class engineers sharing passion and energy.
• You enjoy seeing the end-to-end impact of your work.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4zq77-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.