Manager, Tax Compliance Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico
We are seeking a talented individual to join the team focused on driving its consumer payments strategy in the North of LatAm, one of the key regions in our global expansion plans. Effective payment processing is key to growth, so continually improving our platform is critical to our business success.
In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to anticipate and meet ever-increasing business demands while demonstrating strong judgment in the face of ambiguity. You must thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of curiosity, and focus on generating results all while exhibiting the utmost personal and professional integrity.
What you'll be responsible for:
• You will be a high-impact and innovative individual contributor based in Mexico City, MX and will be responsible for envisioning and executing the company's consumer payments strategy in the North LatAm region (focus on Mexico, Colombia, and Peru), including, but not limiting to:
• Optimizing the performance of existing payment methods;
• Searching for new payment methods that can bring incremental value;
• Partnering cross-functionally throughout the organization (Product, Engineering, CS, Legal, Marketing, etc.) to get things done;
• Building and managing relationships across the payments industry;
• Owning key payment metrics for your markets and deriving actionable insights into improving customer experience, performance, and processing costs.
What kind of colleague do we want to work with at Netflix?
• The ideal candidate will have a rare blend of deep technical knowledge and strong business acumen. Netflix is a fast-growing company with a flat organizational structure - which means that employees often take on additional responsibilities and perform at an increased pace with no hand-holding. You will be asked to make key decisions quickly and autonomously.
• Experience managing very large CNP/recurring payments in North LatAm;
• Expert knowledge of the payments industry and underlying technology;
• Broad and strong relationships across the payments ecosystem;
• Experience partnering and negotiating with processors, card brands and issuers;
• Outstanding analytical and communication skills;
• Ability to juggle multiple critical tasks;
• Fluency in Spanish and advanced English.
You will have the freedom to focus on the ''big picture'' while orchestrating the work of high-performance teams. Our culture is quite unique, and