It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners across verticals. As we move beyond 200 million members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive great creative outcomes for our partnerships.
Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What is special about Netflix, among other things, is our Culture.
Our partners range from local operators such as Proximus or KPN, global telecom & consumer electronics brands like Samsung to local brands like Heineken.
Our consumers often discover and subscribe to the Netflix service through our partners and watch the Netflix content on their product. We are always seeking to create ways to support and drive conversations about our titles and brand locally working with partners to develop common storytelling in cutting edge, creative ways.
We are therefore looking for a talented marketing professional who enjoys managing and growing relationships with partners and is comfortable owning the full life cycle of partner marketing projects from end-to-end creative strategy to execution. The successful candidate will have deep experience building and implementing creative strategy as well as elevating creative output from brief to execution.
The successful candidate will drive our efforts in the Benelux region (Netherlands and Belgium), that will help both our partners and Netflix business goals.
The Senior Marketing Manager Partnerships Benelux will be based in Amsterdam and be part of the Benelux Marketing team reporting into the Marketing Director Benelux.
As a key point of contact for marketing questions regarding partnerships, the candidate will provide a critical link between business development, product, content and marketing teams to achieve business goals in the region. To do so the successful candidate will frequently travel in the region and work closely with several stakeholders internally and externally. As partner-facing strategists and gatekeepers of the Netflix brand, this role will ultimately be responsible for setting the creative strategy, ensuring business objectives are met, and extending our content story across a wide array of partner marketing efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Build and own the marketing relationship with existing and new partners across the Benelux;
• Work closely cross functionally with Marketing, Product, Business Development, Content Services, Public Relations, and Brand/Editorial teams to identify opportunities to bring Netflix in the core of our partners marketing campaign and across their channels;
• Activate marketing collaboration by developing and launching creative partner marketing programs that bring the Netflix content in the core of successful campaigns for our partners;
• Introduce new partners and their agencies to the Netflix brand and offering creative guidance and expertise to elevate creative output and inventive storytelling;
• Owns the responsibility for ensuring relevant Netflix brand positioning and representation / usage of Netflix and studio content in partner campaigns; owning partner creative feedback loop and consumer-facing output.
• Bring market insights and communication hubs to support the overall Netflix marketing strategy for the Benelux region and prioritize campaigns that complete the title marketing efforts;
• Define corrective actions to improve effectiveness and results.
Qualifications - The successful candidate:
• Will thrive in our culture
• Has at least 10 years of experience in similar creative partner marketing promotional roles. Working with the Entertainment/Content industry is essential (i.e. digital distributor, pay tv, telecommunication, movie studio, video games, music industry, etc) ;
• Has an impeccable track record of cultivating relationships and a deep level of respect with top brand and agency marketers and management;
• Has great communication and interpersonal skills: Fluency in English and Dutch is required, French would be a bonus;
• Is passionate about Entertainment, Design, Pop culture, Technology, Arts, and Advertising. Is a creative and a story-teller at heart, with an incredible eye for great ideas and compelling campaign dynamics, with a finger on the pulse of culture.
• Is capable of managing multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders;
• Has experience in developing creative ideas to different media formats and audiences to solve business problems and engage consumers.
• Can organize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately. Has a quick intelligence, is fast on the feet, and quickly responds to inquiries and questions.
• Is someone committed to creating more inclusive spaces in advertising, passionate about fostering diversity within their primary network of partners, agencies, production companies etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkbj8p-3-84-132-40-42 in your application.