It's a great time to join our team and as Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. As we continue our rapid expansion in creating owned content, we are looking for an individual to join our Financial Reporting and Consolidations team.
The ideal candidate will be an individual with a great understanding of accounting principles, ERP systems, and month-end close processes. The Sr. Accountant, Financial Reporting & Consolidations will oversee intercompany accounting and the accounting close process to produce accurate and timely consolidated financial reporting in accordance with GAAP.
• Consolidation of monthly financial statements (including foreign currency remeasurement, translation, and allocations)
• Oversee the month end close process collaborating with multiple business units and in Workday Financials
• Monitor intercompany activities and perform reconciliations of certain intercompany balances
• Set up and maintain the G/L accounts, account roll-ups, and reporting structure for compliance with GAAP for consistency and completeness
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of financial reports from Workday Financials.
• Partner with IT on the implementation of system enhancements and reporting initiatives
• Preparation of fluctuation analyses and financial statements analytics, providing relevant explanations for fluctuations
• 3-5 years of hands-on accounting experience, with strong knowledge of general ledger and consolidations accounting
• Bachelor's degree in finance and/or Accounting is required
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• CPA with Big 4 or other accounting experience is a plus
• Experience with Workday Financials or other cloud-based ERP systems is a plus
• Great communicator that can build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and external advisors
• Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting multiple tight deadlines
• Self-starter, who is able to work effectively and autonomously
• The ideal candidate is curious, enthusiastic, and not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11j1m-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.