Unscripted Production Manager
London, United Kingdom
Specialist, Studio Security (Longcross, UK)
Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
We are seeking a Studio Security Operations Specialist to support our growing Studio Security and Studio Operations teams. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day security operations at Longcross Studio in the UK, and will support our other MLAs across EMEA as required.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all studio security operations at Longcross and will support other studio facilities across EMEA, as requested by the Security Operations Manager, EMEA. This will include site security oversight, vendor management, liaising directly with third party productions, along with members of the Netflix Production and Studio Operations team. Reporting directly to the Security Operations Manager, the successful candidate must be able to pivot to support other areas of the security team, often at short notice.
The successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Managing the day to day security operations at Longcross.
• Drive multiple security projects effectively including the management of key performance indicators, vendor management and quality control. This will often include liaising with other members of the Security team to ensure alignment on new projects.
• Develop key relationships with Netflix Studio Operations team, the landlord and third-party security vendors, ensuring cohesion across the site's security functions.
• Drive and maintain a security culture at Longcross; ensuring all tenants & site users understand the security processes, communication workflows, incident escalation plans and access protocols.
• Oversee and manage the implementation of any security processes and upgrades to infrastructure in conjunction with the Security Operations Manager and Security Systems Manager.
• Undertake regular audits to ensure site security standards are adhered to and gaps addressed where necessary.
• Develop key relationships with users of the site; such as productions, onsite support teams (internal & external), construction teams, neighbours and tenants.
• Development of Netflix assignment instructions, site incident management procedures and trackers for move-in/move-outs.
• Support and liaise with the safety team to ensure the MLA standard is maintained across the facility.
• Work with the Production Security & Intelligence team to ensure any production security concerns are addressed, where feasible.
• Ensuring effective communication and reporting to the Security Operations Manager and work towards the standards set by the wider safety and security team.
• 5+ years experience in studio security, studio operations and/or production security.
• Be a market leader in studio security; having worked within a studio facility. Detailed understanding of production landscapes is preferred.
• Environmental health & safety certifications (preferred but not required)
• Bachelor's degree (or higher) and relevant certifications (ex. CPP) a plus
• General understanding of security systems (cameras, card readers, radios, etc.)
• A team player with an ability to supervise multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Access to high-quality vendors, production support staff contacts.
• Ability to respond after hours in a timely or urgent manner on occasions.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel. Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production processes and equipment and studios.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkq26p-54-161-98-96-42 in your application.