Netflix aspires to provide great entertainment for people everywhere from the world's best creators across TV series, films, documentaries, comedy, and more. Our members have control over what they watch, when, and where, all with no commercials. It's an amazing time to join the Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment. If you are a talented public relations professional with a passion for content and entertainment, keep reading.
About the Role
We are looking to hire a creative self-starter who loves, lives, and breathes entertainment, to be our Publicity Specialist for our local and global originals. The ideal candidate will be part of stunning storytellers who understand Indonesia's entertainment industry with experience working on series and films and want to develop impactful and strategic publicity campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of PR for Indonesia, the role requires excellent cross-functional relationships, and the ability to build and maintain strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders across talent, showrunners, partners, and the press.
• Drive innovative publicity campaigns for our incredible slate of locally relevant shows from all around the world to drive our business in Indonesia
• Tell creative single title and multi-title storytelling, and outside-the-box campaigns that spark conversations across multi channels
• Build and maintain great relationships with internal and external stakeholders including journalists, content creators, talent representatives, talent/showrunners, and our partners
• Write press releases and editorial/social editorial plans
• Plan and manage set visits and press conferences
• Manage agency
The successful candidate for this role will likely:
• Have 7-10 years of experience in a field of entertainment, PR, studio, agency setting
• Be able and willing to operate in a global environment
• Be a clear and concise communicator in Indonesian as well as in English
• Have experience executing a PR campaign by working well across disciplines
• Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and thrive in high energy, fast-paced environment
• Have experience in managing media, be effective in dealing with talent, talent reps and other media influencers
A strong believer in our culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1z3px-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.