Partner Engagement Manager - SEA
Fueled by the broad appeal of the instantaneous enjoyment of movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to over 209 million members in over 190 countries. With our increasing slate of originals, it's a great time to join Netflix. As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
The Production Security & Intelligence Team supports our threat management functions globally, including Netflix Original Productions across all verticals. The Specialist, Protective Intelligence will be instrumental in supporting our team's efforts to keep our employees, productions, and talent safe. This Singapore-based role will collaborate with multiple stakeholders to identify threats, prepare assessments, support investigations, and provide related guidance to mitigate risk.
• Monitor all-source information to proactively identify and assess threats relevant to our productions and talent
• Conduct detailed assessments on threat actors and maintain databases
• Build relationships across internal security stakeholders to reinforce timely awareness and information-sharing
• Support talent and executive protection details with accurate and timely information and alerting
• Provide security/threat assessments for premieres and Netflix sponsored events
• Respond to critical incidents, rapidly research and deliver information in a clear and concise format
• Minimum 4 years relevant intelligence experience in the private sector; must have had a focus on threat management
• Degree in Criminal Justice/Criminology, International Relations/Political Science, Forensic Science, Psychology, Law, or related major
• Regional expertise, and language skills required
• Experience with tech and/or media/entertainment a plus
• Advanced knowledge of open-source, social media, and public records search techniques
• Experience with threat assessment tools and structured professional judgement guides for targeted violence risk
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Travel regionally and internationally as required
• Clearly communicate risk to stakeholders
• Provide support to affected individuals
• Work effectively on a team to develop mitigation strategies
• Be aware of and work through cognitive bias that may impact assessments
• Approach cases with empathy and discretion
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9n4y-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.