Senior Product Designer - Data Experience
Los Angeles, CA
The Consumer Products Solutions Manager will report to the Operations Manager to improve cross-discipline business processes.
• Develop and own multiple projects and a portfolio of tools aimed at improving our reporting strategies and addressing our evolving business needs.
• Work tactically to deliver on business improvement initiatives by developing processes, defining policies, and engaging technology to make needed improvements
• Work cross functionally with product, engineering, and business teams to rollout, iterate and improve current processes.
• Educate consumer products stakeholders on newest systems and tools by delivering learning sessions, writing training documentation and whitepapers for internal and external use
• Perform product discovery and gather requirements for new and emerging business areas to identify solutions that solve problems.
• Direct experience in end-to-end consumer productions functions with a deep understanding of licensed merchandise timelines
• Experience with gathering and documenting business requirements, working with stakeholders to review requirements, and reviewing technology designs to confirm that business requirements are configured correctly
• Interest in the intersection of technology, operations, and consumer products business. Ability to mobilize partners towards a common goal.
• Ability to build measurement systems and use/interpret data to evaluate and make business improvement recommendations (experience with SQL, pivot tables, or tableau a plus)
• Experience in the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering and solution design
• Project and program management - Managing and executing projects in a multi-workstream environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k035-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.