Remote / Virtual
Netflix is the world's leading entertainment service with 233 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films, and games across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Our Live Experiences team is building world-class experiences such as The Queens Ball: A Bridgerton Experience, Stranger Things: The Experience, and Stranger Things: The Official Store. We're creating spaces where our guests can immerse themselves in the worlds they see onscreen, becoming the hero of the story.
As the Solutions Associate, you will partner with the Operations team to develop new tools and processes that will shape the way our growing team brings joy to our fans. Our team is small, and you will make an impact throughout the full lifecycle of these new ways of working.
What you will do:
• Partner with Live Experiences stakeholders to understand their challenges and improve their workflows in a fast-paced, changing business area.
• Analyze existing cross-functional workflows such as vendor management, production & pipeline management, and financial planning, to clearly articulate the biggest pain points and prioritize opportunities based on business impact.
• Own end-to-end solutions design and deployment of Live Experiences tools and processes, with guidance from solutions manager.
• Perform product discovery and find problems that can be solved with new tools and processes.
• Support deployment and adoption of new processes and tools through learning sessions and training documentation, and by answering day-to-day questions.
What we need from you:
• Strong curiosity and a willingness to learn new technologies and businesses. A desire to continuously innovate.
• Experience partnering with stakeholders and product teams to find inefficiencies and design solutions.
• Interest in location-based entertainment and consumer products business.
• Hands-on experience developing with low code tools such as Monday.com, Airtable or Asana.
• Ability to mobilize partners towards a common goal and to gather and synthesize user feedback.
• Ability to build measurement systems and use/interpret data to evaluate and make business improvement recommendations (experience with SQL, pivot tables, or tableau a plus).
• Project and program management experience - managing and executing projects in a multi-workstream environment.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $64,000 - $230,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8pn96-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $64,000 to $230,000 Per Year ($ USD)