Software Engineer (L4), Developer Productivity for TVUI
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 220M+ paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. The TVUI team builds the industry-leading Netflix TV app. We work with our design and product partners to rapidly experiment with new product ideas. We scale the app to work beautifully across hundreds of different devices, from powerful game consoles, to streaming sticks, and everything in between.
We're looking for a Software Engineer to drive innovations in the frameworks, integrations and automation space that will enable the engineering teams to build, test, and operate the Netflix app that runs on TV devices. This role has a high impact on the productivity and performance of the engineering teams. You will excel if you are curious, contribute broadly, and can drive scalable technical solutions that mesh with our business goals. We have a unique culture that allows you to do your best work and grow.
What We'll Expect From You
• 2-3 years of full-stack development experience
• Own and drive key initiatives that support the developer experience and productivity
• Provide integrations to improve and simplify large-scale testing efforts
• Innovate, and deliver great technical solutions
• Work collaboratively with the partner engineering teams in gathering inputs, and providing support and guidance
What To Expect From Netflix
• Meaningful work: You directly enable and accelerate innovation of the premier app for streaming
• Impact: You will help shape the future of an industry
• Freedom & Responsibility: Our roles are not circumscribed, so we have the freedom to use our judgment to make Netflix better without permission
• Inclusive: We embrace different backgrounds, perspectives, and styles because it helps us make better decisions
• Stunning colleagues: Work with amazing talent
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvnzmj-35-175-107-185-42 in your application.