Los Gatos, CA
Studio UI builds the user experiences used by our internal and external creative partners producing Netflix's original content. With over 200 million members and growing, our UIs enable the entire workflow of content production, from pitch to play, and provide innovative new ways to develop and manage entertainment at scale.
Location of work: Remote. We value what you can do, from anywhere in the United States.
What Sets You Apart
• Passion for building high-impact, well-performing user experiences
• Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
• Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
• We're bringing unique stories from around the world to a global audience at a scale never done before
• You'll work with other senior, high-performing engineers so you will be constantly learning and sharpening your skill set
• You'll collaborate with product managers and designers, data scientists and algorithm experts, even content executives and content creators, to build exciting new features
• We pay top of market with excellent benefits
• Our culture is something we strive to constantly improve and practice daily
• We have a lot of fun bringing wild ideas to life at Hack Day!
What We Use Today
• To build our clients: TypeScript, React, GraphQL
• To build our servers: TypeScript, Node.js, GraphQL
• You don't need to know all of these right now, but you should be excited to learn them!
We are building a representative team of diverse backgrounds. Diverse teams are strong teams, and we encourage those with varied identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply.