Netflix is reinventing the way the world watches movies and television. Over 204 million members around the globe already enjoy our award-winning content, but most of our growth still lies ahead. To support this, we continue to expand our content budget and are experiencing hyper-growth within our Studio User Interface team.
The Studio Animation UI team is a part of our larger User Interface team focused on studio applications. Our engineering team builds tools for creators and the teams that support them. We work closely with the newly created Netflix Animation Studios. Because of this, we are looking for team members who are locally near the Animation studio.
Our team includes people of all genders, sexual orientation, parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds. Diverse teams are strong teams, and we encourage those with varied identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply.
Opportunities to Make an Impact
• Build UIs that help creators do their best work
• Empower our talent teams to find and retain the best animation talent in the world
• Join a dream team of Senior UI Engineers to drive innovation within the Netflix Studio UI organization to champion product excellence
What Sets You Apart
• Passion for building high-impact, well-performing user experiences
• Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
• Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
• We're bringing unique stories from around the world to a global audience at a scale never done before
• You'll work with other senior, high-performing engineers so you will be constantly learning and sharpening your skillset
• You'll collaborate with product managers and designers, data scientists and algorithm experts, even content executives and content creators, to build exciting new features
• We pay top of market with excellent benefits
• Our culture is something we strive to constantly improve and practice daily
• We have a lot of fun bringing wild ideas to life at Hack Day!
What We Use Today
• Note that you don't need to know all of these right now, but you should be excited to learn them!