Netflix is reinventing the way the world watches movies and television. Over 200 million members around the globe already enjoy our award-winning content, but most of our growth still lies ahead. Growth on a global scale requires us to constantly experiment with new ideas across all aspects of the Netflix product -- UI, recommendations, search algorithms, sign-up flows, messaging, video streaming algorithms and more.
The Experimentation Platform team builds internal tools with a big impact across the company. We are looking to add a UI engineer to our team to continue to improve our experiment analysis workflow and tools. Ideal candidates will be excited by direct contact with our users, fast feedback, and quick iteration.
Our team includes people of all genders, sexual orientation, parents, childless dog moms, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds. Diverse teams are strong teams, and we encourage those with varied identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply.
Opportunities to Make an Impact
• Improve test reporting setup workflow
• Simplify ways to display results from tests
• Define and support best practices for visual communication of experiment results, including AB, adaptive, and other types of experiment
• Have a very big voice in how Netflix makes decisions based on the results of experiments.
What Sets You Apart
• Passion for building high-impact, well-performing user experiences for platform tools with a highly technical user base.
• Independent, proactive, and able to deliver high quality code with minimal guidance.
• Great communication and collaboration skills: working cross-functionally with other engineers and users of our product -- data scientists, product managers, globalization teams. You are excited about getting feedback from users driving conversations to deliver the best experiences for them.
• We're bringing unique stories from around the world to a global audience at a scale never done before
• You'll work with other senior, high-performing engineers so you will be constantly learning and sharpening your skills
• We pay top of market with excellent benefits
• Our culture is something we strive to constantly improve and practice daily
• We have a lot of fun bringing wild ideas to life at Hack Day!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxwpx-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.