At Netflix, our mission is to Entertain the World.
Over 250 million members around the globe enjoy our award-winning movies and TV shows, but much of our growth still lies ahead.
Our team is part of an organization responsible for driving the growth of Netflix's subscriber base. Our work helps users discover Netflix, sign up for Netflix, and maintain their Netflix service. We measure our team's success in the company's quarterly revenue.
Our team sits at the heart of all growth initiatives and at the intersection of product development and platform innovation. We find satisfaction in pioneering product features on emerging technologies and establishing code patterns for the entire organization. We take pride in owning all productized experiences in the growth space by consistently looking for opportunities to raise product quality and pay down tech debt.
We are looking for a Senior UI Automation Engineer who is passionate about product experiences and is focused on delivering high-quality code.
* You will own the quality assurance for all growth product areas in production.
* You will oversee the productization stage of our product development lifecycle to ensure long-term product stability.
* You will improve our automation test stability by building the test pyramid, restructuring unstable tests, and writing new tests.
* You will triage, root-cause, and manage automation related tickets, and work with our engineering teams to find resolutions.
* You will consult on test plans and test strategies for new product innovations.
We believe in creating opportunities beyond roles and across team lines, and the breadth of scope in the team is full of opportunities to explore and grow.
What Sets You Apart
We value aptitude over experience, and here are some key points that will make you successful on our team:
* Experienced with building all layers of the test pyramid and familiarity with common testing tools and frameworks
* Capable of building deep context in a distributed architecture comprising many systems and services
* Demonstrates proven leadership for managing and closing automation tickets
* Incredibly selfless and willing to ''Pick up the Trash,'' a metaphor for taking care of problems, small and large, and never thinking ''that's someone else's job.''
* Exhibits exceptional grit and persistence when it comes to solving challenging technical problems
* Displays a strong sense of independence, bias towards action, and inclination for collaboration
What's Different About Us
* Big impact: Opportunity to impact products that hundreds of millions of customers use every single day
* Growth: Expanding your skillset into deeper layers of the stack or trying your hand at different UI platforms
* Ownership: We value context over control, empowering you to take ownership of your projects and make informed decisions
* Stunning colleagues: Work with and learn from our amazing talent on every project
* Inclusive: We embrace different backgrounds, perspectives, and styles because it helps us make better decisions
* Distinctive culture:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0q6o6-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.