Netflix is reinventing how the world watches television.
Over 195 million members around the globe enjoy our award-winning movies and TV shows, but most of our growth still lies ahead. The Enterprise Software Engineering team is responsible for building custom internal applications to drive employee productivity and efficiency. We are the champions of employee experience and build solutions that make day-to-day activities for employees simple and frictionless.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Test to join a team to set up test infrastructure and create a testing framework for all of our custom web and mobile applications. We want to make sure every application launches with high quality and we are looking for an engineer who is focused on enabling the team to deliver higher quality code more quickly. You will work closely with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers building and enabling a culture of quality that belongs to everyone.
• Build test frameworks.
• Set up test infrastructure.
• Create production monitoring utilities.
• Optimize processes for speed, reliability, scalability, and automation where possible.
• Address technical debt incurred affecting infrastructure.
• Create and build support processes.
• Help mentor and instruct engineers in best practices for testing and mentor their usage.
• Identify and implement new opportunities for improvement of testing strategies..
• Develop tooling to improve testing quality and speed.
You should have:
• A tester mindset, be curious and come up with interesting test scenarios
• A solid understanding of testing principles, methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• A thorough understanding of modern web architecture
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Practical experience writing code in at least one scripting/programming language
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7z02-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.