About The Netflix Studio Organization
Netflix is now producing hundreds of original TV shows and movies per year which are enjoyed by millions of our members all over the world. The Studio Product organization exists to enable an innovative, technology-powered Studio for global planning, production, promotion, and delivery of content at scale. By bringing our technology expertise to the entertainment industry and reimagining the way a script goes from ''pitch to play'', we plan to make an even bigger impact to movies and television by building the world's most technologically advanced studio.
About The Studio UI Developer Productivity Team
The Studio UI Developer Productivity team's mission is to foster scalable workflows for UI Engineering teams to develop, deliver and operate their applications efficiently and with confidence. We do this by collaborating with various platform, infrastructure, and XD teams across the company, and by working closely with other UI engineers to build and support paved paths for common journeys in the software development lifecycle.
Our unique challenge is supporting engineers working on a very broad and heterogeneous set of product domains - from financial projections, to on-set production, to content marketing, and more.
We are a small team and we collaborate with several platform and infrastructure teams across the company to identify points of leverage and build paved-road solutions for an organization of 100+ UI engineers.
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to drive innovation in the software development life cycle. You will excel at this role if you are passionate about developer velocity, empathetic to developer pain points, pragmatic in solving technical problems, curious, and eager to learn new technologies and how to apply them to solve common development lifecycle problems. For this role we expect you to demonstrate expertise in some of the following areas:
Leading cross-team initiatives, and collaborating with contributors from various domains
- Developing, maintaining, and continually improving CI/CD, observability platforms, testing and release pipelines
- Working across many technologies to tie together existing systems and tools, picking up unfamiliar concepts quickly
- Developing and operating high-quality developer tools for a diverse audience
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills. You enjoy collaborating with multiple teams and by using a combination of technical and communication skills to influence and drive decisions
- Evangelizing and driving adoption of software development best practices in code health and quality
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmex3x-54-161-98-96-42 in your application.