Senior Security Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
Netflix is on a fantastic journey to entertain the world. We have become one of the largest entertainment studios in the world producing content globally on a large scale. We empower storytellers worldwide to showcase stories to our ~200M members in over 190 countries. With thousands of shows being made every year, we have unique challenges like data connectivity from script to screen, structured delivery of millions of assets, etc.
Who we are
Our team is at the exciting intersection of connecting the world of Productions to Netflix Studio. We build backend services for applications that act as the bridge between Production personnel and Netflix Studio. These services are reliable, provide secure app and data connections to the rest of our Netflix Studio ecosystem, and provide seamless integrations to existing workflows. Some examples include easy onboarding of crews, secure contact management, and secure document submission, sharing, and collaboration. As we continue connecting workflows on the Show side, we will begin our work on connecting this data to the rest of our studio ecosystem.
Who you are
• Product-minded anchor to our end users
• Systems thinker who can reason through complex interactions and understand technical tradeoffs
• Passionate coder who is open to learning new technologies, and embracing best coding practices (like incremental development and testing)
• Great partner to our UI, Product, and Design teams who understands the underlying business needs and comes up with robust solutions
• Problem seeker who proactively identifies issues, and resolves with ownership
You can look forward to
• Creating an impact in an innovative domain
• Engaging with UI, Product, and Design partners to understand business needs and clarify requirements
• Sharing ideas openly and farming for dissent in an inclusive environment
• Communicating tradeoffs and decisions with stakeholders and partners
• Developing, testing, maintaining and operating distributed systems with APIs in REST, gRPC, GraphQL, and SpringBoot, Java
• Contributing to technical decisions in the team on relational and NoSQL database technologies like Postgres, Redis, Cassandra, and CockroachDB
• Building and flexing your empathy muscle as you learn more about our end users
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8ox1-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.