Program Manager, Innovation Management
Los Gatos, CA
About the team
Partner & Payment Experiences (PPX) team plays a vital role in Netflix's subscriber and revenue growth by building systems and functionalities that enable subscribers in different parts of the world to pay for the service using a wide variety of payment methods. Driven by the vision of making payments a seamless part of the Netflix experience, this team is focused on enhancing, through relentless experimentation, the underlying services that drive the customer acquisition experience across our Website, Connected TVs, and Mobile Devices. In addition to driving the payment experience in the organic signup channel, services owned by this team also power different partner-acquisition journeys such as Bundles, Partner Payments, Gift Cards, etc.
We are looking for product-focused, growth-minded, and thoughtful software engineers who desire to impact tens of millions of users worldwide. As an engineer on this team, you'll be responsible for designing and developing product features, A/B experiences, and underlying APIs and services essential to expanding Netflix's global reach.
• You have 7+ years of rich experience in high-quality software development.
• You enjoy working in a highly cross-functional environment involving different engineering and business stakeholders.
• You are ambitious and highly motivated to deliver outstanding solutions with minimal guidance.
• You proactively address inefficiencies in your environment - product, codebase, team, and company.
• You write code to provide business value, not merely to churn out features.
• You are curious about new technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt as needed.
• Your co-workers think of you as someone who is kind and does excellent work
Nice to Haves
• You have experience in the Payments domain.
• You have experience running A/B tests to optimize the growth of a product.
• You have experience with highly distributed tiered service architectures (a.k.a. ''microservices'').
• You are passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security.
• You are proficient with RESTful API design and implementation.
Netflix is an equal opportunity employer and strives to build diverse teams from all walks of life. We offer a unique culture of freedom and responsibility with a clear long-term view. We recommend reading through these to understand what working at Netflix and on this team is like.