Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Core
Los Gatos, CA
The partner engineering team at Netflix is looking for its first engineers to work closely with mobile developers on integration of a mobile SDK. This SDK will allow games to get access to Netflix. We are looking for an engineer that can help define the approach to integrating and validating the SDK and making it as seamless as possible. The integration surface area will increase over time in two dimensions - the number of games that integrate the SDK as well as the scope of features that it will support. We are looking for engineers that will help build a program that manages this growth as they will be key to building a successful approach to this challenge.
Our unique company culture and values are essential to the way the Partner Engineering team operates. Learn more about the Netflix culture here.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The partner engineer - mobile role will be responsible for the successful integration of our SDK, passing validation and acceptance, enabling our partners to have a seamless update experience (both for their games as well as for our SDK), and ensuring quality of the integration over the lifetime of the game. They would also be expected to build strong engineering relationships that would help facilitate innovation and product betterment.
• Help integrate, test, and improve the Netflix experience using Netflix tools and data.
• Improve our tools and processes.
• Build and maintain engineering relationships with mobile game developers.
• Resolving infield issues around game SDK performance.
• 7+ years of experience in Android and/or IOS mobile game development with a focus in two or more of the following areas: Backend API integration and development, security, mobile graphics, game engines (Unity and/or Unreal).
• Experience integrating SDK's into Android and iOS mobile games.
• Demonstrated history or passion for quality and device data impacting user experience.
• Demonstrated history of delivering on full development lifecycle and multiple successful releases.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq2j1-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.