Senior Software Engineer, Android Product Engineering
Los Gatos, CA
The Partner Engagement Applications & Insights team develops software applications and technology that drive the business engagement and relationship with our Partner Ecosystem around the globe. Our mission is to bring #NetflixEverywhere by collaborating with our partners effectively at scale.
Our applications provide partner program management, reporting and analytics to enable our partners connecting with Netflix through our ''Partner Portal''. Netflix employees from various teams depend on us to provide accurate information and insights about the partner engagement programs such as payment channels and mobile onboarding. We are the bridge between Netflix and the partner ecosystem. The partner ecosystem connects Netflix with subscribers around the globe to fulfil our purpose to entertain the world.
We are hiring full stack engineers with focus on front end experiences to build solutions covering a wide range of business automation needs . As our network of partners continues to grow and new partnership
opportunities emerge, we are looking for generalizing specialists who have the aptitude and agility to work on a broad spectrum of applications with passion on intuitive user experience.
What you will/may do:
• Lead new technical solutions across teams, in a multi-disciplinary manner from requirements to applications deployment
• Revamp and evangelize existing partner payment web applications to focus on streamlining user experience with simplicity
• Enhance and maintain existing partner web applications to meet the needs of our partners and internal stakeholders
• Operate in a cross-functional dynamic environment where you will collaborate and learn from stunning colleagues with different roles and expertise to achieve common goal to bring #NetflixEverywhere
What we are looking for:
• 7+ years of experience in a software development role
• Ability to innovate through iteration; using prototypes and experiments to navigate solution ambiguity and passionate about data insight
• Proven ability to operate and troubleshoot complex systems crafted with microservice architecture
• Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors to understand and leverage their software framework/components/service to build solutions
• Outstanding communicators who are curious, flexible, and selfless
• Bonus if you have experience in mobile application development