Netflix is reinventing how the world watches television.
Over 195 million members around the globe enjoy our award-winning movies and TV shows, but most of our growth still lies ahead. The Enterprise Software Engineering team is responsible for building custom internal applications to drive employee productivity and efficiency. We are the champions of employee experience and build solutions that make day-to-day activities for employees simple and frictionless.
You are self-motivated and can work independently or partner closely with other engineers on a project. You are passionate about building quality products and want to own product development end-to-end leading with the right design and development principles. You have strong communication and collaboration skills. You are a problem solver and like to challenge yourself with building the right scalable and high-performing applications. You have experience working closely with third-party vendors, engineering teams and business stakeholders to understand the use cases and build end-to-end solutions.
• Create simple and intuitive web and mobile applications
• Design, develop and deploy integrated solutionsOwn front-end and back-end development for your application
• Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support)
• Design, build and maintain API infrastructure that allows for standard integration methodology between applications and third-party/Netflix services
• Collaborate effectively with product managers, designers, engineers and stakeholders on the projects
• Communicate technical ideas and set direction on projects with a focus on solving business challenges
You should have:
• Full stack engineer with 5+ years of experience
• Experience integrating with internal and third-party services
• Strong knowledge of building restful APIs for internal and external products
• Some knowledge of cloud computing platforms like Amazon Web Services
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patternsDemonstrable ability to work across multiple teams to deliver an end product
• Desire to build internal solutions and have lead development of enterprise level applications
• Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders and vendors to understand their systems, build custom solutions, integrate with these systems and deploy the solution
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj823b-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.