Netflix is reinventing how the world watches television.
Over 220+ million members around the globe enjoy our award-winning movies and TV shows, but most of our growth still lies ahead. The Enterprise Software Engineering team is responsible for building custom internal applications to drive employee productivity and efficiency. We are the champions of employee experience and create solutions that make day-to-day activities for employees simple and frictionless. Our mission: Increase employee productivity.
You are self-motivated and can work independently and partner closely with other engineers, product managers, and designers on a project. You are passionate about building quality products and want to own product development end-to-end, leading with the right design and development principles. You have strong communication and collaboration skills. You are a problem solver and like to challenge yourself with building suitable scalable and high-performing applications. You have experience working closely with third-party vendors, engineering teams, and business stakeholders to understand their use cases and build end-to-end solutions.
• Create simple and intuitive full stack web applications
• Design, develop and deploy fully integrated solutions
• Own front-end and back-end development of applications
• Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support)
• Design, build and maintain API infrastructure that allows for modern integration methods between applications and third-party/Netflix services
• Collaborate effectively with product managers, designers, engineers, stakeholders, and vendors on projects
• Communicate technical ideas and set direction on projects with a focus on solving business challenges
You should have:
• 5+ years of experience as a full stack web engineer, delivering on time, at quality
• Experience integrating internal and third-party services into your solutions
• Strong knowledge of building quality RESTful APIs for internal and external products
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and modern design patterns
• Some knowledge of cloud computing platforms like Amazon Web Services
• Demonstrable ability to work across multiple teams to deliver an end product
• Passion to build internal solutions and own development of enterprise level applications
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzeb7n-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.