Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) - Finance Technology
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 209 million paid memberships in over 190 countries. We are the first truly global internet entertainment network and we want the world to experience the joy of entertainment wherever and whenever they want.
The Netflix Finance Technology Team manages and delivers applications for the constantly evolving needs of our Finance organization. Our team is seeking an excellent engineer to help us build Finance Apps and work in a rapid development environment with multiple internal business customers throughout the business. This position will reside in the company's Los Gatos based office and will report to the Manager, Finance Technology.
Visit our culture deck and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team
What You Will do
• As a full stack engineer you will be responsible for managing some of our home grown applications used by the Finance team. You will be responsible for owning both the back end and front pieces of the application and work closely with functional team members and business users and take new features from concept to launch with appropriate testing scripts. You will be working closely with third-party vendors, engineering teams and business stakeholders to understand the use cases and build end-to-end solutions.
• Full stack engineer with 3+ years of experience
• Experience in relational databases like MySQL/Oracle.Experience integrating with internal and third-party services.
• Strong knowledge of building restful APIs for internal and external products.
• Experience in building and deploying applications to AWS or any cloud service provider.
• Nice to have experience with any cloud based ERP or Enterprise applications like Workday, Oracle etc.
• Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life cycle and QA processes.
• Collaborate effectively with product managers, engineers and stakeholders on the projects
• Clear and concise communication about your work, design, and tradeoff decisions, both in writing and verbally.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p8ee-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.