Design Program Manager
Los Gatos, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Content Hub Engineering (Animation)
Studio Engineering builds the applications used by our creative partners producing original content. We're bringing unique stories from around the world to a global audience at a scale never done before, powered by Netflix Studio Engineering. With over 190+ million paid memberships and growing, our solutions enable the entire production workflow and provide innovative ways to develop and manage entertainment at scale.
In this role, you'll have a direct impact on how shows are produced on a global scale. With an increasing slate of diverse original content, the studio's internal production infrastructure needs are rapidly expanding and evolving. This effort will unite top creative talent from across the world to tell unique stories in novel ways. You will help define these partnerships and workflows connecting individual artists both with each other and the wider Netflix ecosystem.
In this role you will:
• Elevate filmmakers worldwide with cutting edge creative tools
• Engage with top creative professionals to define new workflows and techniques
• Leverage existing Netflix technology via cross functional partnerships.
• You'll work with other senior, high-performing engineers so you will be constantly learning and sharpening your skill set
• You'll collaborate with product managers, designers and content creators, to build exciting new features
What We Are Looking For
• Experience in building pipeline infrastructure solutions for VFX or Animation industries - Ex: Infrastructure enabling Rendering pipelines, Animation workflows, Editorial workflows etc.
• Experience in building platform style applications, its documentation and providing an awesome ''developer experience''
• Independent, proactive, candidates who are able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
• Curious to learn new technologies and domains
• Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
• Keen to share your domain knowledge with a diverse group of engineers
• Ability to design and build microservice-based distributed systems
• Experience with Java and its ecosystem of frameworks and build tools.