Who We Are
Our purpose is to build meaningful bonds between fans and the Netflix content through new personal and vibrant experiences. We're here to help people discover and celebrate our shared love for TV, movies and Pop Culture.
Our focus will be building a web based experience for both desktop and mobile browsers. As part of our day-to-day work, we collaborate with product teams, peer platform engineering groups & marketing partners to deliver an experience that allows people to connect with the content that they love.
Who You Are
• An open and proactive communicator who shares context, ideas, and feedback while also engaging in active listening.
• A generalist who can effectively collaborate with partners from across the company with various backgrounds and points of view.
• A systems thinker who can reason through the interactions of complex systems and services and understand technical tradeoffs.
• Someone who is self-directed. Our team sets up our own processes and drives technical decisions.
What sets you apart?
• You take into consideration and value technical areas to support a web based application at scale.
• You can work through ambiguous requirements to produce elegant solutions.
• Passion for frontend technologies. You have interest in learning React, TypeScript, and/or GraphQL.
• We believe safe spaces where everyone can be their authentic selves is the key to a successful team so we welcome and embrace all identities, cultures, and backgrounds.
• Our US-based team is happy to embrace remote work.
Want to hear more about what it's been like to join Netflix as a remote engineer?
Lucero Carmona is the Engineering Manager for this team and has shared her experience on joining a remote team in a recent episode of Front End Happy Hour.
Netflix is a global entertainment company with over 200M members around the world. The Client and UI Engineering organization is passionate about building fantastic customer experiences on every internet-connected device imaginable. We live and breathe our freedom & responsibility culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbobw6-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.