The Growth organization is responsible for continuously improving the customer lifecycle to better attract and retain members. We are looking for a product-focused engineer who is passionate about building great user interfaces and contributing to an adaptable, inclusive team.
You will be part of a cross-functional group of product managers, designers, data scientists, and engineers who work on the following aspects of our customer experience:
- Attracting new members through building the front door of Netflix and increasing traffic
- Improving our signup flow and the overall conversion rate
- Experimenting with our pricing model
- Adding to and maintaining our regional payment methods and partnerships
- Enabling seamless account access
Our team builds these experiences across the Web, Android, iOS, and TV. We develop new variants (both large and small) of the user interface to help us learn what is better for our users and our business.
What sets you apart?
• Passionate about crafting compelling customer experiences
• Curious about technology, product experiences and how they work together
• Clear communicator of thoughts and ideas
• Seek out other opinions to further yours
What skills are important to us?
• We value aptitude over experience but here are some key skills that will make you successful on this team:
• Effectively communicate complex technical subjects to a variety of audiences
• Familiarity with our tech stack: React, Redux, NodeJS, and Less
• Partnering with cross-functional peers (PM, Design, Backend engineering)
• Building engaging UIs through A/B testing
• Passionate about working in a highly-collaborative team environment
• Proactively looks for solutions to bridging the needs of the business with technology
Take a peek at your future colleagues
• Charles Duncan - Charles is a Manager within Acquisition UI. He has a background in UI Engineering and loves collaborating with cross functional teams to drive business results.
• Kyle Brickman - Kyle is a Senior UI Engineer on the Platform team within Acquisition UI. He is a champion for accessibility and lead contributor to our price tiering initiatives.
• Nazanin Delam - Naz is a Senior UI Engineer within Acquisition UI. She builds performant UIs for our external-facing content experiences and account pages.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3q9z-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.