Netflix is a global entertainment company that offers movies and TV shows commercial-free. Our streaming service and our studio are backed up by an outstanding engineering organization and a unique security culture. By developing secure-by-default infrastructure and guiding engineers toward the most effective security practices, we favor rapid innovation over strict controls.
The Platform Security team helps secure Netflix's cloud-based services by developing and supporting a suite of foundational tools. Where do you come in? We are looking for a new team member to work with us on tools that support:
• Cryptography as a service
• Secret management
• Key management
• Identity of compute services
• Certificate management... and other security services.
You will join a strong, cohesive team where you'll have the freedom to set technical directions and do your best work. You'll take responsibility for deciding how to use your talents and your time to contribute to the success of the company.
You'll also join a company with a positive, supportive work environment that values collaboration over individual achievement. The Netflix culture determines who we hire, how we work together, and how we make decisions. It will inspire you to bring your best every day and to find your own ways to make us better.
To succeed in the job, you'll need:
• Experience building and running large-scale distributed systems
• Collaboration skills to work effectively within and across teams
• Ability to define short- and long-term technical goals
• Experience with one or more of the team's main languages: Java, Python, and Go
• Familiarity with computer security principles and practices
Check out some of the security team's work in these talks. If this sounds like your kind of job, we'd love to hear from you!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2862-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.