Senior Data Scientist - Studio Production Data Science & Engineering
Los Angeles, CA
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 193 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Much of our growth still lies ahead as we invest in original content production around the world. A fundamental part of the Netflix culture is ''context not control'' which allows our employees to lean into innovation and do amazing things. When it comes to security, we fully embrace this part of our culture as well.
The Studio & Corporate Security team secures the ecosystem our workforce operates in while maintaining low friction for our end users. By designing and developing infrastructure security strategies, we seek to minimize exposures. Through continual validation and monitoring, we strive to assure the posture of our enterprise (e.g., our identity and access health, our endpoint risk picture, or our supply chain risk state). By empathizing with end-user experience, we seek to balance risk mitigation and the freedom to innovate.
For this role, we are looking for a curious Senior Security Partner with a passion for Identity and Access Governance. As Netflix evolves, so does our workforce and partner needs. We've placed a strong bet on identity as a security capability for our enterprise. We seek to gain ground in the efficacy of our posture by focusing on how the business uses our identity and access products. This role will drive security and risk reduction goals and partner with our Product engineering and Studio & Corporate business stakeholders in technical and process improvements.
We're looking for a candidate that brings a strong Identity & Access Governance background with focused experience in adapting and shifting business patterns to reduce risks. This role will also need to have technical skills to continually validate and assure our desired Identity security posture through partnership with Identity engineering teams.
To Succeed You'll Need
• Relevant experience with Identity & Access Governance capabilities on both the engineering development and business adoption sides
• Technical scripting and visualization skills to pragmatically measure and tell the Identity security story
• Desire to stay up to date on trends, advancements, and threats facing the Identity and Access industry
• Communicate insights into complex Identity topics clearly in writing and verbally to a diverse audience with varying technical and subject matter backgrounds
• Technical architecture and leadership in developing strategies related to identity lifecycle management, authorization policy-shaping, and adaptive authentication patterns.
• Strong collaboration skills to work with a range of stakeholders from engineers and studio and corporate business stakeholders.
• Comfort working in a rapidly evolving environment and dealing with ambiguity
• Strong desire to take ownership of problems and act on them independently