Partner Engagement Manager - Platforms
Los Gatos, CA
A fundamental part of the Netflix culture is ''context not control'' which allows our employees to lean into innovation and do amazing things. When it comes to security, we fully embrace this part of our culture as well.
The Studio & Corporate Security team enables our workforce to innovate and work with the confidence that key security risks in their ecosystem (systems, applications & workflows) are reduced. Our team is composed of an engineering squad, focused on maturing our enterprise security controls, and our partners squad, focused on security partnerships with our business departments. The collective mixture of individuals on our team is its greatest strength.
For this role, we are looking for a curious and progressive Senior Security Engineer with a passion for developing enterprise security control strategies, making opinionated security posture positions, and leading the implementation. Enabling enterprise security capabilities within Netflix takes an individual who knows the breadth of the enterprise security domain (e.g., network design, endpoint, identity, SaaS security controls, supply chain risk, vulnerability management, etc) with deep experience across several topics within the domain. We seek a candidate that drives to reduce risk while remaining empathetic of a great user experience. We want to lean into automation & orchestration for solving our unique challenges in support of our employee workforce, studios, and locations around the globe.
To Succeed You'll Need
• An affinity and experience with an automation and development-based approach for enterprise security controls (Supply chain risk, SaaS security controls, vulnerability management primarily. Endpoint, network & identity secondarily.)
• Strong threat modeling abilities for enterprise security risks
• Technical architecture and leadership experience in developing enterprise security control strategies, iterative design, and product ownership.
• Strong collaboration skills to work with a range of stakeholders from engineers, creatives, production teams, and partners around the world.
• Comfort working in a rapidly evolving environment and dealing with ambiguity
• Strong desire to take ownership of problems and act on them independently
• A continual desire to inform, evangelize and educate others through strong written and verbal communications.
Netflix's culture allows the security team to approach security differently. Our security approach is shaped around the principles of ''Freedom and Responsibility.'' Employees have tremendous freedom in their work, along with the corresponding responsibility and the accountability to do the right thing for Netflix. Read more about the Netflix culture here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k543-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.