Manager, Creative Marketing Production - India
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of entertainment because we believe there is a better way to enjoy TV. Like our members, we love movies and TV shows and we want the world to experience the joy of entertainment wherever and whenever they want.
To succeed around the world, we need an unparalleled level of consumer insight to understand what motivates 'must-watch' entertainment moments and conversation across a range of cultures.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Researcher as we expand our India CI team. This position will be based in the Netflix office in Mumbai.
Senior Researchers at Netflix are valued consultants who partner with our Content, Marketing, and Product teams. We help them tell incredible stories, develop world-class campaigns, and optimize the experience of using Netflix. You will work closely with the teams focused on India to understand their insights needs; then develop, execute, and deliver best-in-class research to address them.
We seek an individual who sees themselves in the following descriptions:
• Can flourish in our unique company culture.
• A consumer insights expert with deep cultural understanding of India; and is able to speak about trends, market intelligence, and competition in this country. Entertainment research experience is a plus.
• Is passionate about content: Bollywood, regional & international.
• Lives and breathes primary research (both qualitative and quantitative), and has extensive experience designing and executing studies in India.
• Experience with social listening tools, and blending social with primary research.
• Knows how to design a research project to meet the needs of the business question and can determine which methodology best serves the purpose.
• Understands the consumer's voice and how to turn what people say into actionable findings with a story first approach.
• Extensive experience integrating data & insights from other sources to tell a holistic, impactful story
• Is a concise and precise communicator written and verbal with experience presenting to colleagues and leadership.
• Loves rolling their sleeves up and diving into projects while always looking to innovate and deliver more impact.
• Is comfortable prioritising work across multiple requests and stakeholders to ensure that they have the greatest impact to the business.
• Is a self-starter, and loves working in a team
• At least 10+ years of hands-on experience in a research/consumer insights department or market research agency in India, with significant qual experience. Ideally, entertainment and media industry experience (for example: a movie studio, TV broadcast, TV network, or research agency).
• Experience presenting / socializing insights at all levels of an organization (and especially to non-researchers).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqoox1-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.