Manager, Digital Production Resource Strategy
We are seeking a Senior Tax Analyst, Production Tax (equivalent to a Manager at a public accounting firm) to support our Netflix EMEA productions with all production tax/incentive related matters. This includes managing global production incentives and providing tax planning and structuring support for Netflix's growing EMEA production studios. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of domestic and international film & television production incentives
• Assist the production finance teams with evaluating and obtaining production incentives, including providing support throughout the application, audit, and monetization phases
• Provide tax support and advice to the production teams, especially regarding withholding and indirect taxes
• Coordinate with external advisors and the broader tax compliance and provision teams to review international statutory accounts and tax returns, ensure incentive compliance, and maximize internal utilization
• Work closely with physical production, production finance, treasury, corporate legal, public policy, and business and legal affairs teams across all production verticals on various business, tax, and incentive planning matters
• Liaise with the content accounting team on financial reporting of the incentives
• Research complex tax issues and prepare technical documentation
• Monitor and analyze existing and proposed tax legislation, and assist in defining and implementing appropriate international tax planning strategies
• We find that individuals who quickly obtained Manager level at a studio or public accounting firms are more likely to be suited to this unique challenge. If you're a Manager or a rising star Senior Tax Associate, we'd love to talk to you!
• 4 to 7+ years of experience, including tax advisory or industry experience
• Masters in Taxation or similar qualification preferred
• Ability to work proactively and independently across multiple time zones required
• Experience in tax or incentives matter relating to studio productions preferred
• International tax consulting experience preferred
• Fluent English is a requirement, additional languages a big plus!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbnnzk-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.