Team: Enterprise XD
Location: Remote (Pacific Time Zone Preferred, not required)
Strong Recommendation: *Please submit a portfolio in your application (with the password)
At Netflix, we aspire to entertain the world and are constantly innovating on how entertainment is imagined, created, and delivered to a global audience. We currently stream titles in more than 30 languages in 190 countries, topping over 250 million paid members.
As we expand and scale our entertainment offerings across multiple platforms, media types and geographies, the workflows our enterprise experiences must make possible have also expanded. We're seeking to enable our business users around the world to set up, promote, and distribute all types of titles.
To help us deliver this compelling experience, we're looking for a highly ambitious, visionary, and experienced Senior Product Designer who will help design our catalog management experience and integrations with other parts of Netflix. Additionally, you will partner with our product, engineering, business, and data science teams to develop a scalable, flexible and durable strategy for distributing all types of media to Netflix members.
You will work closely with Content Fulfillment and Metadata & Ratings designers within our product space, and will also partner closely with product designers working on Globalization, Promotional Media, Marketing Technology, and Games Publishing in adjacent product areas.
This will be a remote-friendly role, with the freedom to set a flexible work-from-home schedule. This role would be best for candidates located in the Pacific time zone, as bi-monthly in-person travel may be necessary to collaborate with stakeholders and partners in Los Angeles, CA, and Los Gatos, CA. That said, we can always make exceptions in location for the right candidate.
About Our Team
We innovate on a portfolio of products, services, and data models responsible for the setup, preparation, fulfillment, and distribution of titles accurately, on time, and at scale. Our goal is to make launching titles on Netflix as easy as pressing a button on your remote. We work with diverse and globally distributed groups of business users and vendors. We also design the foundational capabilities and technology for the next generation of Netflix experiences, like games, ads, and live.
Our team's primary superpower is the ability to design creatively and collaboratively in highly technical environments – from core services that power Netflix search and discovery to industry-leading content delivery platforms.
What You Will Do
• Lead the design and execution of enterprise software that powers Netflix's catalog management workflows.
• Identify, research, and drive strategic initiatives that enable and scale new experiences to Netflix members.
• Craft design briefs that provide business, design, and engineering clarity for critical initiatives.
• Collaborate with engineers, product managers, data scientists, tech writers, and business teams to develop and iterate upon new concepts and facilitate product execution.
What We're Looking For
• A passionate energy for great design and amplifying our team culture.
• 8+ years as a Product Designer (or equivalent experience) in the B2B2C space, leading high-impact initiatives from concept to execution in technical business areas.
• A versatile portfolio that showcases deep interaction and problem-solving skills, specifically case studies that demonstrate expertise and leadership with complex business platforms.
• Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse, global operations teams.
• Experience contributing to and consuming component-based design systems.
• Excellent communication skills that excite stakeholders and articulate a vision.
• Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail (e.g writing documentation to support your design decisions).
• Experience working with complex internal systems, data platforms, and highly technical environments (like API platforms).
• Experience leading design strategy for B2B platform initiatives (e.g. influencing product direction through the lens of experience design).
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top-of-market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $240,000-$725,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off.
See more details about our Benefits here. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds more substantial teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw3jqy-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.