It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our content. This is where you come in. We are looking for a creative and culturally-driven Senior Marketing Manager Film, DACH.
As a Senior Marketing Manager Film, you are passionate about absorbing business context and using that to make wise decisions that benefit long-term-value of the Netflix brand and content within the DACH region. In this position, you will be taking the lead in crafting the strategic foundation and creative vision for Netflix title campaigns that will result in impactful and unique creative concepts and tactics. You are comfortable to strategize and execute across different channels (paid, owned & earned) and audiences. You always find innovative ways to drive relevant conversations, resonate authentically with local audiences and set new standards for entertainment marketing.
The best candidate for the role is someone who lives and breathes our content already and talks naturally and passionately about entertainment formats like our films, series and documentaries. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, embrace change, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment which is not process, but people-driven. You are a professional that will thrive in our freedom and responsibility culture.
• Leading integrated 360-marketing campaigns for German Netflix Films as well as Global Netflix Films to drive affinity, engagement and loyalty to our brand, titles and talent in DACH by collaborating with local agencies and internal Netflix teams such as Creative Production, Publicity, Partner Marketing, Brand & Editorial and Product.
• Effectively leading and managing a film campaign launch from kick-off to end with a focus on regional positioning, creative strategy, creative and media brief, strong creative vision and guidance on campaign concepts and executions, and evaluation of the campaign's effectiveness.
• Facilitate cross-functional initiatives including leading, organizing, mobilizing, and planning internal task force meetings, brainstorm sessions and/or external filmmaker kickoffs/presentations.
• Proven track record of building impactful, world-class 360 creative and conversational campaigns that connect with audiences and break through the cultural zeitgeist.
• Insights and experience in the film industry are highly advantageous.
• Written and oral communication skills in English and German.
• You love German and international TV and film content and have deep knowledge of the entertainment landscape and media trends.
• You are outside of the box thinker; rather than following existing frameworks and methodologies, you keep pushing the envelope and approach things differently, always focusing on what is best for the business.
• You are on the pulse of culture and always in the know of the latest trends and where to be.
• You are a natural team leader with an ability to build strategic foundations, conceptualize campaign approaches and articulate strategic intents and creative ideas that people rally around.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of marketing as you are able to dive-into and balance strategic insights, creative risk and excellence with campaign effectiveness.
• You can work independently but value the importance of teamwork and solid communications.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1ozo-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.