Studio UI builds the user experiences used by our internal and external creative partners producing original content. With well over 180 million paid memberships and growing, our UIs enable the entire workflow of content production, from pitch to play, and provide innovative new ways to develop and manage entertainment at scale.
Opportunities to Make an Impact
• Accurately forecast, budget, and record the financials that are the backbone of our studio
• Empower our content buyers to discover, evaluate, and procure the next Netflix original
• Allow the discovery and management of talent and vendors that work on our productions
• Connect the seams of our ecosystem of tools together in the form of connected, end-to-end workflows
• Enable our productions to coordinate on set in real-time, modernizing a 100 year old, paper-based workflow
• Help content creators promote and analyze content, covering all aspects of setup, acquisition, fulfillment, management, and publishing needed for content to go live
• Revolutionize how we prepare our titles for distribution on our consumer-facing platforms
• Amplify and accelerate our engineering teams by crafting highly usable tools, workflows, and solutions to improve end user productivity and development joy
What sets you apart
• Passion for building high-impact, well-performing user experiences
• Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
• Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
• We're bringing unique stories from around the world to a global audience at a scale never done before
• You'll work with other senior, high-performing engineers so you will be constantly learning and sharpening your skill set
• You'll collaborate with product managers and designers, data scientists and algorithm experts, even content executives and content creators, to build exciting new features
• We pay top of market with excellent benefits
• Our culture is something we strive to constantly improve and practice daily
• We have a lot of fun bringing wild ideas to life at Hack Day!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5vpx-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.