Product Manager, Partner Enablement
Los Gatos, CA
Netflix is a global company in the business of bringing moments of joy to our 195M+ strong global member base. Teams under the Subscription Platform umbrella are a vital part of that mission. They own the entire lifecycle of a member state: from acquisition, to payment integration, billing and cancellations. To support our every day business needs, we need tools that aid engineers, customer service agents and stakeholders. These tools simplify and unify member data across systems so that we can diagnose, troubleshoot and identify patterns just by a click of a button.
You have experience in building internal or external tools from scratch that grow over time and provide organization-wide impact.
Communication is one of your biggest assets. You can tell from what people want versus what people need. You are able to go from a single sentence, ''We need to solve for X'', and figure out who you need to talk to, talk to them, and present what ''X'' actually is and how you intend to solve it.
You are able to take requirements and build something that's simple yet impactful, minimalistic yet beautiful, extensible yet maintainable. You are independent and can manage your own projects and time with ease, all the while setting and managing stakeholder expectations.
• Create simple and intuitive web designs
• Design, develop and deploy integrated solutions
• Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support)
• Collaborate effectively with teammates and technical partners
• Communicate technical ideas and direction across the organization with a focus on problem solving
• Senior-level full stack engineer with 5+ years of experience
• Strong in Java experience or the ability to ramp up in Java quickly
• Strong knowledge of building restful APIs for internal and external products
• Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their systems, build custom solutions, integrate with these systems and deploy the solution
• Strong data structures, algorithms and design patterns knowledge
• Demonstrable ability to work across multiple teams to deliver an end product