Netflix is a global internet entertainment service with over 200 million paid members in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. We operate our streaming service control plane along with studio and corporate IT infrastructure on Amazon Web Services at a massive scale. Operating in the public cloud has unlocked tremendous capabilities for innovation and agility, and has led to one of the largest and most sophisticated AWS environments in the world.
The Cloud Infrastructure Security team at Netflix is responsible for securing our cloud environments and protecting our members, partners, employees, and intellectual property. As a Cloud Security Engineer on the team, you will collaborate with other InfoSec and Platform Engineering teams to improve and scale Identity & Access Management infrastructure. You will build reliable tools to self-serve and right-size cloud permissions along with extending our operational excellence in securing our cloud footprint. You'll find work at Netflix to be uniquely rewarding because of our company culture and your great co-workers.
To learn more about this team, view our talks fromUSENIX Enigma andAWS re:Invent. You can also explore the team's open source software including ConsoleMe and Repokid.
• You have good infrastructure security experience and passionate about reducing blast radius and tackling risks in cloud identity and access management space
• You have deep expertise in at least one public cloud, preferably AWS
• You write reliable software in Python or another language
• You have operations experience in running and maintaining software, operating a large cloud deployment, or creating and triaging alerts around the health and security of your systems
• You work well with other people, see the value of a team, and partner effectively with all stakeholders
• You thrive by identifying high leverage work and doing it without explicit direction
• You aim to always be learning new things and share this passion with those around you
We are looking for a thoughtful professional who enables our mission and supports our culture of freedom and responsibility.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e699-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.