Senior Product Researcher - Media Management
Los Angeles, CA
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
There's no better time to become a part of Netflix. We continue to revolutionize the way content is created and delivered to millions of users all across the globe while always striving to maintain a world-class user-experience.
Our mission is to revolutionize the way promotional content is created and delivered, finding new ways for prospective and current Netflix members to discover stories. This is your chance to help transform how Netflix titles are presented, consumed, and perceived.
As Netflix continues to scale across the globe, our Creative Planning Team will be a driving force in how we ask for creative, how we find the best creative talent around the globe and how we streamline production. Made up of a diverse team of creative industry professionals, this team is reinventing how we create stories about our content.
We are looking for a driven, business leader to help us build regional creative solutions across the diverse content and audience verticals in UCAN. The role will lead the innovation of briefing principles, resourcing strategy, and workflow optimization needs. In this role, you will work with cross-functional partners to identify, prioritize and implement new solutions that realize our creative ambitions while efficiently scaling to meet content growth.
The role will report to the Head of Creative Planning.
• Lead the UCAN regional outlook and set team solution focus areas
• Build new creative frameworks to help Creative Marketing, Brand and Editorial & Publishing achieve the creative intent for their title, portfolio and channel ambitions
• Develop new team structures, ways of working and innovative approaches to challenging and changing creative asset types
• Identify new external creative partner pipeline needs and create vetting rubrics
• For core external creative partners steward best in class relationships that grow with our business and continue to raise the bar
• Oversee the definition, refinement and progress of key KPIs that demonstrate impact of team efforts
• Maintain deep knowledge of budget forecasting, title tiering, market insights, consumer insights and generally all intelligence driving cross functional department decisions
• Become a core trusted advisor and strategic counselor to cross functional partners
• Continuously gather talent feedback to keep a finger on the pulse of preferred partners and assist in updating the talent database.
• Provide operational oversight and support on all deliverables by advising internal infrastructure team and external partners; identify potential risks and develop contingency plans and communicate cross-functionally any changes.
• Provide continuous feedback between cross-functional creative teams, managers and partners on talent performance and workflow improvements.
• Help maintain the bar for creative excellence in creative expectations across the global talent pool.
• 10+ years in Creative Industry (Brand or Agency side)
• 3+ years in Creative leadership position building a practice or offering
• Extremely High EQ: Ability to read a room, hear what's not being said, and exert influence
• Autonomous leader who can build a strategies and prioritization frameworks from top level business objectives
• Proven ability to drive business growth balanced with creative innovation and risk taking
• Good understanding of creative workflows for both conceptual and production work
• Exceptional communicator
• Tech-savvy with the ability to apply tech based solutions in replacement of manual ones
• Strong problem-solving skills with a positive and even-tempered attitude
• Experience with consistently, high demand that requires on the spot thinking and problem solving balanced with rolling up their sleeves to build the solutions
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 158 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.