Netflix aspires to provide great entertainment for people everywhere from the world's best creators across TV series, films, documentaries, comedy, and more. Our members have control over what they watch, when, and where, all with no commercials.
It's an amazing time to join the Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment. If you are a talented public relations professional with a passion for content and entertainment, keep reading.
About the Role
We are looking to hire a creative self-starter who loves, lives, and breathes entertainment, to be our Publicity Coordinator for our local and global originals.
Based in Korea, you will be part of stunning storytellers who understand Korea's entertainment industry with experience working on series and films and want to develop impactful and strategic publicity campaigns.
Reporting to the Publicity Lead for Korea, the role requires excellent cross-functional relationships, and the ability to build and maintain strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders across talent, showrunners, partners, and the press.
Responsibilities:These roles can be managed independently or/and in partnership with other publicists in the team.
• Drive innovative publicity campaigns for our Korea originals and our incredible slate of locally relevant shows from all around the world to drive our business in Korea
• Tell creative single title and multi-title storytelling, and outside-the-box campaigns that spark conversations
• Build and maintain great relationships with internal and external stakeholders including reporters, talent representatives, talent/showrunners, and our partners
• Coorindate with XF partners (content, production management, marketing, E&P etc) to consolidate feedback for multi-title & slate events (e.g-Tudum, See What's next)
• Write press releases and editorial plans
• Plan and manage set visits and press conferences
• Assist with talent travel needs
• Update and maintain various publicity related tools, databases and trackers
• Prepare materials for awards & festival submissions
• Manage agency
Responsibilities:The successful candidate for this role will likely:
• 2-5 years of experience in a field of entertainment, PR, studio, agency setting
• Possess a keen understanding of media and have relationships with the press
• Be able and willing to operate in a global environment
• Be a clear and concise communicator in Korean as well as in English
• Have experience executing a PR campaign by working well across disciplines
• Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and thrive in high energy, fast-paced environment
• Have experience managing agencies, be effective in dealing with talent, talent reps, reporters, and other media influencers
A strong believer in our culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p0ny-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.