We are looking for an experienced project manager to oversee the coordination, management, and trafficking of promotional assets. This role is part of the Creative Marketing Production team, a center-of-excellence for creative operations and production, working closely with Marketing & Communications groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With 200 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to shape the future of how we enable the best execution on marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to grow our slate of local and global original, exclusive content.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering a wide variety of tasks to keep promotional creative flowing. You will be the go-to partner for internal teams to facilitate delivery of assets from studio partners and internal teams across Netflix. This means that you are a nimble, solutions-oriented, project management expert, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge competing priorities and stakeholder groups.
• Managing the delivery, maintenance, storage, and transferring of assets to our DAM system.
• Work closely with internal and external partners to obtain files, maintain organization, and keep assets up-to-date.
• Ensure asset deliverables meet required specs and timelines.
• Work with cross-functional teams in Marketing, Publicity, and Product to coordinate asset requests and deliveries, as well as other ad-hoc asset sharing.
• Continually evaluate our workflows and tools for scale and efficiency.
Experience & Skills
• 3+ years of project management and/or digital asset management experience, with a track record for building, optimizing, and implementing workflows, processes, and systems.
• Business proficiency in English. Spanish fluency. Portuguese is a plus.
• Experience managing a high volume of projects in parallel.
• Fluent in video, artwork, digital, and social asset types and formats.
• Excellent organization and time management skills - ability to juggle multiple competing priorities under very tight deadlines
• Previous experience with operational workflows that require managing and tracking documentation via Excel, Google Docs/Sheets, and/or other databases.
• Experience utilizing a Digital Asset Management system or similar toolset to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow (preferably entertainment-related).
• Sharp creative and editorial eye for content and promotional assets such as photography and video clips.
• A team player with the dexterity to work with diverse styles, crunched timelines, in a high-velocity environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vpnq-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.