Now is an amazing time to join Netflix as we seek to entertain the world. We have over 200 million paid members in over 190 countries, and we won't stop there. Pricing is one of the most important business levers - every dollar of revenue and profit generated can be tied back, directly or indirectly, to a pricing decision. It sits at the intersection of product offering and consumer value. As the Pricing Program Manager, you will be responsible for shaping long term strategy at the global and local level, scaling the approach across markets, and flawlessly executing the pricing agenda.
As the program manager, pricing, you will:
• Lead a nimble team of stunning colleagues across Finance, Strategy Planning & Analysis, Data Science, and Consumer Insights to design and orchestrate a learning agenda for long term pricing strategy
• Develop a roadmap and framework to evolve and innovate our consumer pricing experience, specifically price change communications and practices.
• Drive price change execution and tracking globally, with a cross functional team that includes engineering, design, finance, data science, comms
• Build strong relationships across both local and global teams
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of company-wide initiatives that would affect pricing decisions
• Curate agenda and coordinate discussions with relevant stakeholder teams regarding local pricing decisions and forward-looking strategy
• Author memos and presentations and represent your team's work to senior executives.
• Passion for Growth, Pricing, and/or Behavioral Economics!
• Program management experience with a proven record of prioritizing and driving significant cross-organizational solutions to closure
• Ability to inspire, motivate and lead a cross-functional team - your ability to build strong relationships is critical to success.
• Worked in a direct-to-consumer business, preferably with global scope where the consumer is paying for the service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you will write a lot!
• Comfortable using data to inform priorities and evaluate impact of initiatives
• Has strong instincts for outstanding customer experience.
• Embodies the Netflix real values while also bringing a new perspective to improve our culture. We strongly believe that diversity of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and better products for our customers.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykqpm-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.