Procurement Operations Specialist - Concerts, Venues & Festivals
Remote / Virtual
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
We are pursuing consumer products and live experiences because we believe it will drive meaningful show awareness/buzz with more tangible, curated ways to interact with our most popular content IRL and drive long term value. We want merchandise and experiences to help promote our titles and build them into title brands, or franchises, so they become part of the zeitgeist for longer periods of time.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for planning, integrating, and managing the design delivery strategy and construction of permanent location-based entertainment projects for the Live Experiences team and ensuring they are executed to the level of quality required, completed in a timely fashion, and executed within budget. You will partner closely with the project IC to ensure that the creative vision is met.
What you will do:
• Lead the project delivery & planning process for Live Experiences permanent projects, including project controls & planning, design delivery strategy, construction, and commissioning.
• See that the Project Schedule, incorporating dates and times for decisions, availability of design information, procurement of materials and subcontracts, lead times for fabrication, and field installation, is established and maintained.
• Work closely with project IC/Producer to ensure that procurement strategy, vendor strategy, & construction means and methods are reflective of Creative intent.
• Ensure that the prescribed quality and financial control measures are implemented and maintained throughout the life of the project.
• Work effectively to integrate all internal and cross-functional workstreams into overall Project Schedule and day-to-day project organization, including colleagues across Live Experiences Operations, Merchandise, Marketing, Business Legal & Affairs, Finance, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Netflix Design & Construction, Corporate Real Estate, and Security.
• Work effectively with regional developers, landlords, and government agencies.
• Establish regional partnerships with architects, engineers, construction managers, consultants, and contractors and manage scopes of work with such third parties as needed.Provide clear & frequent projects updates to leaders & internal stakeholders that define project status, schedule, & risks.
• Provide input to yearly cashflow assumptions, CAPEX budget, provide accurate & timely re-forecasting.
• Travel will be required.
What we need from you:
• 15+ years experience in the Location Based Entertainment industry, as Project Manager, Owner's Rep, or any role with focus in Design/Construction project delivery in a high speed and dynamic environment.
• Hands-on experience with integrated project planning/scheduling preferred, (Primavera, Smartsheets, etc.), with the ability to create multiple scenario analyses incorporating design, production, and construction durations.
• In-depth knowledge of installation of LBE projects or touring attractions, including Show production and installation, test & adjust, programming, dust-free requirements.
• In-field project management experience working with quantity survey teams, AOR, General Contractor, show vendors, fire and city permitting teams.
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings and contracts, manage a bid process with AOR and GCs and subsequent design changes as needed.
• Understanding of project cost analysis.
• Working knowledge of Google Office Suite.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $130,000 - $445,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy909p-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $130,000 to $445,000 Per Year ($ USD)