Content Acquisition Coordinator
This is your chance to be on the ground floor with a team that is transforming entertainment through local language original productions such as Sintonia, Cidade Invisível and Tudo bem no Natal que vem, changing the perception of what great content is and how it should be enjoyed and celebrated around the world. Fueled by the broad appeal of the instantaneous enjoyment of unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to over 200 million streaming members globally. It's a great time to join Netflix.
The Associate of Production Finance for International Originals in Brazil will be part of our Local Language Originals Production Finance team at the Netflix Alphaville office. This role will support Production Finance Managers and cross-functional teams protecting company financial exposure through production oversight and control.
• Work effectively and decisively within the Netflix Local Language Originals team to coordinate with third party production companies who are producing local content for Netflix
• Assist with timely and complete budget and cost report tracking, provide commentary on submitted reports throughout the life-cycle of a production
• Coordinate the implementation of production finance best practices with our international 3rd party production partners
• Process and track fundings for production service companies, process ATL payroll payments and Overall Deals
• Update production finance information in Netflix systems
• Create and circulate budget top sheets for approval
• Map cost reports to Netflix chart of accounts
• Onboard 3rd party production accounting teams
• Coordinate production data feeds with domestic and international accounting softwares
• Cost report and budget comparisons and analysis
• Liaise with internal Netflix teams to articulate territory specific knowledge and findings; teams such as Netflix HR, Labor Relations, Content Accounting, Internal Audit, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Treasury, IT
• Research, develop and test new technologies that provide the next generation of production finance tools
• Thrives in a fast paced environment where feedback exchange is constant, being capable of giving and receiving it in a direct and timely manner.
• Previous experience in production finance, production accounting or studio exposure
• A curious professional who can go beyond the role focusing on generating results
• A person who combines solid collaboration skills with the ability to operate solo, capable of self-organizing and self-motivation.
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications
• Budgeting in Movie Magic and Local Production Accounting Software is a nice to have experience
• Solid understanding of payroll process, tax and government compliance requirements
• Fluency in Portuguese and Advanced in English.
You will have the freedom to focus on the ''big picture'' while orchestrating the work of high-performance teams. Our culture is quite unique, and we live by our values, so we encourage learning more about Netflix Culture.