About Production Finance:
The Production Finance team at Netflix is responsible for estimating and managing the production costs throughout the lifecycle of each production and provides insight and analytics to inform decision-making. The team understands the operations of a production and guides each project through its financial workflows required for a successful launch on the service.
We are looking for an Associate to join Netflix's Production Finance team for DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) with the focus on Non-Fiction. This role will support the Production Finance Manager and cross-functional teams (Creative, Physical Production, Post, VFX and BALA) protecting company financial exposure through production oversight and controls.
The Production Finance Associate will be tasked with supporting our continuously growing slate on a day-to-day basis, and providing consistency for our internal and external partners.
This Associate will be part of a highly aligned cross-functional team which moves quickly within a constantly changing environment. This is an exciting opportunity to work on Netflix Original content for the region such as Dark, Shiny Flakes: The Teenage Drug Lord, Felix Lobrecht: Hype and How to sell Drugs (Fast). This role will be based out of our Berlin office. We are looking for someone with production accounting experience on nonfiction projects.
• Comprehensive daily support for the Production Finance Team
• Partner with the Production Finance Manager to process accounts payables, track project cash forecasting and funding, maintain multiple internal reporting tools and systems as well as general ad hoc projects
• Analyzing and reviewing cost reports and budgets for tracking throughout the life-cycle of a production, including communication with third party production companies on eventual variances
• Presentation of project reports to internal cross-functional teams
• Facilitate communication with external production accounting teams
• Inform internal cross-functional teams with project updates
• University degree and a minimum of five years work experience in finance or accounting
• Bi/multilingual proficiency with an emphasis on English
• Proficiency in Excel and proven experience with various software applications
• Knowledge and experience in production accounting/financial systems
• The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, a focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Candidates must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for entertainment and finance is a must
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d281wy-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.