Program Manager, Innovation Management
Los Gatos, CA
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that's where our Customer Service (CS) organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world.
Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our members back to streaming. Netflix is looking for a talented Product Support Operations Manager with a focus on Billing, Payments and Tax to join our Product Support Operations (PSO) team in Los Gatos.
The Product Support Operations team is the bridge between Netflix CS teams and our partners in Product, Engineering, Marketing, and other business functions, focusing on agent/operational readiness, customer self-service, facilitating insights, and driving improvements to the customer and agent experience. Product Support Operations Managers (PSOMs) are aligned by functional areas and are deep subject matter experts, advocates for the customer/agent experience, data-savvy influencers, and great communicators.
This role will specialize in supporting Billing, Payments and Tax globally through close partnership with the teams building, launching, and marketing these integrations. You'll identify and take action on new launches, pricing changes, tax and invoicing changes to ensure a seamless experience for customers.
• Provide key customer service insights and feedback to product and other internal and external business partners, and inform product development with a clear understanding of how our members feel about our product and what is driving customer service contacts.
• Drive collaborative discussions with stakeholders around what our members are telling us, and provide visibility into member scenarios and gaps.
• Create and maintain relevant Help Center content (help.netflix.com) and self-service tooling to ensure customers who seek help will find resolution to the most frequently asked questions in your subject area.
• Plan for operational readiness and effectively communicate partner launches and product features and changes to customer service agents and other internal teams through internal Knowledge Base content and other communication channels.
• Leverage multiple data sources to provide data-driven analysis and recommendations.
• Be the subject matter expert (SME) for the customer experience and CS operations in regards to the content and billing and payments spaces.
• Role is based in Netflix's headquarters in Los Gatos. WIllingness to travel is a plus.
• BS/BA degree required. Master's Degree a plus.
• 4+ years' experience in one or more of the following areas: Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, Product Marketing, or Customer Support.
• Experience in gathering and compiling business insights and identifying trends from data, including a combination of data from multiple sources.
• Experience dealing with tax, billing and payments teams
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Strong user experience focus and experience, preferably with consumer web or related products.
• Experience in working with global teams across different time zones.
• Familiarity with the customer service environment is a huge plus.
• Desired qualities: Innovative thinking, curiosity, action oriented, ability to drive improvements, strong relationship builder, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, superior communication skills, highly adaptable, organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.