Netflix is the leading provider of streaming video, reaching over 200 million paid subscribers in more than 190 countries and territories worldwide. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen, all without commercials or commitments.
About the role
The Netflix Product Operations team is seeking a senior Product Operations Lead to join our team. You will be establishing best practices throughout the product innovation lifecycle driving the launch of new products or features. You will bring your program management and people skills to drive cross-functional programs at scale. As a Program Manager, you will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of product managers, engineers, designers and internal and external partners.
• Drive complex programs end to end, such as major product or feature launches
• Help product teams scale through prioritization and planning, scheduling, resource management and program tracking
• Establish engagement models and cross-functional collaboration channels with key partners and stakeholders, balancing multiple priorities and needs
• Communicate priorities and how they fit into the big picture to minimize inefficiency and churn
• Successfully collaborate with product managers, engineers, data scientists, designers, researchers, and legal and policy teams, as well as communications and internal/external stakeholders
• Provide platform or cross-team alignment between product teams
• Be a strategic partner with a view across verticals/biz domains and can connect the dots across multiple programs
• Communicate effectively with senior leadership
• 8+ years of applicable program management experience in a technology or creative environment
• Demonstrated delivery of large-scale programs and projects, preferably multiple successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the business
• Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse, global teams
• Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills and the ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with a diverse range of partners
• The communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts and evangelize on their behalf
• Experience working in continuous delivery environments where the pace is fast
• A willingness to fail and learn
• Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback and can constructively give it as well
Why work at Netflix?
• If you are looking to have a large impact at a growing company and want to work with a high-performance team tackling challenging problems that affect 100+ million members across the globe
• We value high performance, freedom, and responsibility. We don't focus on rules, processes, or procedures. We are candid and transparent and seek excellence in all that we do
• We tackle challenging problems that others have not been able to solve. We produce great content, build systems at scale, and use data to push the business forward. We connect people with movies and television globally
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmoj6-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.