At Netflix, scaling to connect hundreds of millions of people in 190 countries with great movies and TV series requires not only amazing content but also strategic partnerships and product integrations that make it easy to discover, pay for, and enjoy Netflix. We tackle many challenging problems and need a leader who can be part of shaping these experiences and the future of entertainment globally.
As a Product Manager for our Partnership Commercials you will be a key player in helping us scale the business. Netflix has an extensive network of increasingly complex partner relationships, with device makers and service operators globally, such as Samsung, Google, Amazon, T-Mobile, Sky, Comcast, and many more. This role will develop and shape our support for the commercial structure and financial features of these relationships, ensuring we have the internal infrastructure to scale.
For this integral role we are looking for someone with the technical expertise to identify inefficiencies and opportunities while at the same time being able to think strategically, working well cross-functionally to improve the product. A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of partnership models, including contract structures, revenue share and bounty programs, financial performance reporting and opportunity management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Building and managing the workflows and tools associated with opportunity management, contract terms, deal structuring, and revenue share models
• Owning the roadmap for the tools used to manage partner commercial operations, including end-to-end partner revenue tracking
• Defining the requirements for opportunity, contract, revenue and reporting workflows with an eye towards the future of our partnerships
• Identifying commonalities between deal structures to enable platform capabilities, while keeping a strong emphasis on supporting unique deal terms - flexibility with quality
• Understand and articulate the cost of maintaining and supporting complex partnerships to assist Business Development in determining overall partnership value
• Build alignment across a diverse set of stakeholders including Business Development, Partner Engagement, Product, Frontend/Backend Engineering, Finance, Legal, and Data teams
• Demonstrated product leadership: you can build the case for investment, identify key trade-offs, make the tough decisions, and build alignment around a vision
• Be comfortable working with data and know what strong financial data workflows look like, including familiarity with data architectures and systems
• Experience working with large scale partners and B2B commercial relationships from the top of the funnel - opportunity sizing, contract terms, revenue share models
• Experience working and establishing credibility with leaders spanning Engineering, Legal, Finance, Data, and Business Development
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; your words and ideas resonate with a diverse set of audiences
• Experience working with engineering teams to deliver products; you can interpret a high-level architecture diagram
• High-level understanding of corporate accounting; you know how B2B transactions hit a P&L, and can articulate both the revenue generated and cost to support
• Ability to dig into the details where needed without losing sight of the bigger picture
• Excited by making sense of complexity
• Earnest, mature, and ego-free; able to both receive and provide constructive candid feedback
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5oyz-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.