Product Designer, Personalization
Los Gatos, CA
At Netflix, scaling to connect 145+ million people in 190 countries with movies and TV series requires not only great content but also strategic partnerships and high-quality product integrations that make it easy to discover and enjoy Netflix. Within the Partnership Enablement Product team, we support this mission by creating and managing products, including platforms, services, and tools, that enable our partners to deliver the Netflix experience to members all over the world. The partner ecosystem is growing and we are tackling many exciting, hard problems to help support the breadth of the evolving global device landscape.
We are looking for a senior product manager who is passionate about improving the integration experience of Netflix on devices and platforms around the world. You will drive efficiency and quality, ensuring members everywhere have the best Netflix experience. This is a dynamic opportunity to partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders to support our technical engagements and roadmaps with partners such as Samsung, MediaTek, Amazon, and regional partners like Comcast and Sky.
Be sure to review our culture page and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
What you will do:
• Develop and launch new testing strategies and partner-facing tools to improve the integration experience of Netflix on devices and platforms around the world
• Build and execute product roadmaps for both hardware and software that inform our internal engineering teams of what problems need to be solved
• Partner closely with device partner product and engineering teams, and other product managers creating continuous feedback loops for continued improvements
• Define how we will measure the success and effectiveness of products and track productivity and quality
• Leverage qualitative consumer insights and quantitative data to inform decisions
What we're looking for:
• 10+ years of experience as a product manager in the consumer electronics industry, with demonstrated progression of responsibilities
• Deep understanding of software developer integration, test tools, and device ecosystem products domain
• Strong depth-of-knowledge of the development lifecycle of both embedded platforms and SaaS, preferably related to the consumer electronics, and TV operator industry
• Proven track record of technical product innovation, identifying new opportunities and building them to scale
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clear expectations across a diverse set of audiences
• Strong strategic thinker comfortable with making data-driven decisions
• Ability to balance consumer, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration tradeoffs
• Demonstrated success working in a B2B2C business model, adeptly catering to two sets of customers
• Exceptional collaboration, partnership, presentation, and influencing skills
• Comfortable working with ambiguity. This role is fast-paced, fluid, and will frequently evolve based on partner, strategy, and product priorities
• Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome constructive feedback and can constructively give it as well